NOW Foods Taurine Powder (227 gr.) is an essential amino acid found primarily in body tissues. It functions in tissues by stabilizing cell membranes and promoting the transport of potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium into and out of cells.
Taurine helps generate and regulate nerve impulses, helps maintain your fluid balance and aids in the growth of proteins in the body. Taurine 1000mg (227gr) from NOW Foods contains twice as much Taurine (1,000 mg) as the top brand's regular variety (500mg).
Key features of the NOW Foods Taurine Powder (226gr.)
- Pure powder/nerve system health*
- Vegan and non-GMO/healthy visual function*
- Certifications/classifications: dairy-free, egg-free, halal, kosher, made without gluten, Non-GMO, soy-free, vegan/vegetarian
- GMP quality assured: npa a-certified GMP certification means that every aspect of the now production process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family-owned company since 1968.
1 to 2 times daily take 1 capsule with juice or water, preferably between meals. After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
For adults only. Consult a physician if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication (including blood pressure lowering and diuretics) or have any medical condition (including hypotension). Keep out of reach of children.
Shop NOW Foods Taurine Taurine Powder (226 gr.) at Bono.
Want to make more protein and promote fluid growth? The right amount of Taurine helps with this. Looking for other supplements? The NOW Foods range consists of top quality orthomolecular nutritional supplements, vitamins and minerals. The products are of natural origin. If you buy more than two products you will receive volume discounts. Ordered before 11:59 pm, is shipped today. Free post-payment with Klarna is possible.