Vitamin C-1000 (100 or 250 capsules) with 100 mg of bioflavonoids. Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient known for its vital role in the immune system. Vitamin C is also required for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone and joint health.
Vitamin C is required for amino acid metabolism, synthesis of neurotransmitters, and utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stress. This product contains bioflavonoids, which work synergistically to support the use of vitamin C.
Benefits of vitamin C-1000
- Essential for collagen production.
- Vitamin C is important for skin, bone and joint health.
- Supports the immune system.
- Antioxidant protection
- Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy-free, dairy-free, egg-free, sugar-free, nut-free, low sodium, made without gluten, vegetarian, vegan.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of NOW's manufacturing process has been examined, including laboratory/testing methods (for stability, efficacy and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family-owned company that has been around since 1968.
A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Shop Vitamin C-1000 at Bono
Support your immune system and the health of your skin, bones and joints with the positive actions of vitamin C-1000. If you buy more than two products from NOW Foods, take advantage of volume discounts. Buy your favourite nutritional supplements quickly and safely at Bono. Ordered before 11:59 pm, is shipped today. Free post-payment with Klarna is available.